TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The KIND Collective COMPETITION
1. The Promoter is:
Vanilla Sugar Pty Ltd (ABN 38104346992) of registered office address: 4 Prohasky St,
Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207
The abovementioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in
any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be
permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must purchase any KIND Collective products
at the participating Terry White Chemmart (TWCM) pharmacy to a minimum total
value of $30. Entrants must fill out a physical entry form and deposit in the entry form
box located at the TWCM pharmacy of purchase.
4. Closing date for entry will be 6pm (AEDT) Monday 31st July 2023. After this date
no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
• For each qualifying transaction the entrant receives one (1) entry into the
draw. Only one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction, regardless of
the number of KIND Collective products purchased.
• Multiple entries permitted, where there are multiple qualifying transactions.
• The entrant must have completed payment in order for their entry to be
• The entrant must be able to produce proof of purchase if requested.
• The competition is run on an individual store basis. Entry is only valid for the
store in which the qualifying transaction is made.
• For account customers, the entrant must be within account trading terms to
be eligible to win.
• There will be one winner drawn for each participating TWCM pharmacy.
• Winners will receive a prize pack to the value of $285. Prize pack includes a
$200 KIND Collective Voucher to be redeemed online only at https://
www.thekindcollectiveaustralia.com, a KIND Collective Reusable Coffee
Cup, KIND Collective T-shirt and KIND Collective Affirmation Cards.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these
terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or
military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any
applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any
entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with
another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be drawn at random on Monday 7th August 2023 at The KIND
Collective office, 4 Prohasky St Port Melbourne.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or by phone within 28 days of the
closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14
days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and
pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will require the winner's postal address in order to deliver the prize.
The Promoter is not liable for damage or loss that occurs in transit.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will
be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and
agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian
law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity
material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used
solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not
be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name may be published on our website.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing
your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.